Understanding Plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome) in Infants
Running time: 41 minutes
This video is a ‘must see’ for Osteopaths, Cranio-Sacral Therapists, and other manual practitioners who take a ‘hands-on’ approach to treating early life disorders.
Through unique graphics, and demonstrations on our real live babies, we explore:
- Craniosynostosis – definition, common features, diagnosis, treatment approaches.
- Positional Plagiocephaly – definition, common features, treatment approaches
- How to differentiate between craniosynostosis & positional plagiocephaly
- Advice for parents
- Observation & Evaluation of the cranial base, vault, individual sutures, face, neck, chest, diaphragm & pelvis
- Indirect release of cranial base & sphenobasilar symphysis
- Releasing the cranio-cervical junction
- Release in all 3 dimensions
- 4 bosses technique
- Direct & indirect sutural decompression
- Shaping & moulding technique for intra-osseous strains
- Orbital re-orientation towards the OA joint
- Balanced tension technique at C2/3
- Palatine to sphenoid release
- Global approach to re-establish midline orientation
Buy the full 30 minute+ high quality video and subscribe >
You must be logged in to post a comment.