2. The material contained in this Website, and ‘pay to view’ Videos & Webinars is for information and training purposes only. The videos are intended for viewing by qualified manual practitioners and are for educational purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The video contents are provided for reference only, and do not claim to be complete or exhaustive, or to be applicable to any particular individual’s medical condition. The author (Miranda Clayton) has no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in these videos, for the results obtained from their use, or for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by reliance on the information contained. Your use and reliance on these videos, webinars or any other website content is at your sole risk.
We try to keep the material in the website up-to-date and correct but we do not warrant or represent in any way (expressly or impliedly) that the information or any of the products or services referred to are complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or available.
3. To the extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website. In no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any of the material contained in it.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
5. Any and all intellectual property rights contained in this website including, but not limited to, the name www.mumandbaby-at-home.com , or in any material on the website, are owned by us subject to the license set out in clause 6 below.
6. You may view and download information and material from the website for your own personal use but you must not:
a) republish, reproduce, create derivative works from, or copy material from this website for commercial use;
b) include a link or reference to this website from any other material or information (including but not limited to a website belonging to any third party) without our prior written consent.
7. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page.
9. Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages.
10. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and www.mumandbaby-at-home.com / Miranda Clayton and govern your use of www.mumandbaby-at-home.com superseding any prior agreements between you and the website. Any failure by www.mumandbaby-at-home.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provisions of the conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the conditions remain in full force and effect.
11. These terms and conditions, and the use of our website, will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to it or the use of the information contained on it, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. There are additional terms and conditions covering any products supplied. See Video Sales Terms.
39A Greenland Road, London NW1 0AX, UK
Updated 1st June 2023
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We may collect some or all of the following information:
1. name and job title
2. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. Improving products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
However, we cannot guarantee that the internet generally, or our website, is a secure medium for communication. Information you submit to us through our website, or by email, may not arrive safely or may be intercepted by third parties.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. We do not store any credit card information we may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy our rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
We may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with, the www.mumandbaby-at-home.com site, rights or property, other users of the site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at mumandbabyCPD@gmail.com
Video Sales/Subscription Terms
1. This Web Site, www.mumandbaby-at-home.com is operated by Miranda Clayton
2. These Terms apply to all transactions on this Website.
3. You should read this document carefully before placing Your Order. Occasionally, we update these Terms. The Terms published on the Website at the time You place Your Order will apply, so You should read them each time You shop.
4. The following words (with capital letters) mean
Contract: the contract between You and Us, which includes these Terms
Services: the information and services that you purchase from Our Website
Order: Your order for Services and Delivery, placed on the Website
Terms: these Terms and Conditions, which We will update occasionally. Any changes will take effect from the date they appear on the Website and shall only apply to transactions from that date.
We/Us/Our means www.mumandbaby-at-home.com / Miranda Clayton / Mum and Baby Video
You/Your means the person that places the order with Us
6. You can pay for Your Order by Visa, MasterCard, Delta/Connect, Switch or Amex. Due to fluctuations in exchange rates, We do accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks but payment will be charged in sterling.
8. Membership: To use the Mum and Baby Videos, you must register as a Member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this agreement. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorized or unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using Our Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must notify us immediatel
9. Cancellations/Refunds: All purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable.
10. Renewals: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your Membership at the end of the subscription period (5 years) at no further cost to yourself. We reserve the right to deny membership, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
11. Termination for Breach: We may delete your Membership if we consider that You have violated any provision of this agreement.
The Services sold on this Website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
There are lots of rights that the law says You have as a consumer. Clearly, We are happy to honour all of those rights, plus all those representations that are made about the Services on this Website. Other than that, We exclude all other warranties (express or implied) to the extent permissible by law. To the extent that we are liable for any breach of representation, Our liability to you is limited to the price You paid for the Services.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
39A Greenland Road, London NW1 0AX, UK
Updated 1st June 2023